Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shiba Inu Dog Facts


Quick Intro
_______
The Shiba Inu was originally from China and imported to Japan, it is an ancient breed that was brought to Japan in about the third century BC. It is now very popular in Japan and becoming popular in the United States.

My Shiba Inu Facts
_______________________________
The Shiba Inu is a very clean dog and does not slobber like many other breeds, long ago, Shiba Inus were used for hunting small birds and wild boar and are well muscled dogs.
(red sesame shiba on grass)

The males grow to be from 14 1/2 to 16 1/2 inches tall with the females ranging from 13 1/2 to 15 1/2 inches tall.

If a Shiba Inu lives a healthy life, it may live to be 12 to 15 years old.

The Shiba Inu is a dog full of pep and excitement so if you may be thinking about purchasing one make sure you can handle it in case you are the "Quiet Boring Type" or just Quiet.

Because of all the excitement you should not let a Shiba Inu off a leash unless they are loyal and well trained so they don't run away. The Shiba Inu's teeth are scissor like so if you tease or abuse it, it will most likely bite back, and I am sure it will be painful.

Shiba Inus come in colors like :Black and White; Creamy White, and Red Sesame. (As shown on picture above), by the way, thank you for reading, I hope this info helped you.

Why I Wrote This

I wrote this because I own a Shiba myself named Dakota, he is a red sesame and is my best friend. also, I wrote this because I am totally bored and have nothing to do.

If you are looking for more info on Shiba Inu pets here are the following websites I reccomend:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
wished to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!



my website ... black labrador golden retriever